RE: Website Comments (PHP)

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:31:07 -0800
 To:  kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Looks like a great system Klaas, does it cost money, or you give the
script for free? I am thinking in the end I will use a text file,
perhaps you could explain how you did yours, and these csv files, Whats
a csv file? I would like to do the site in PHP not asp, so I'm glad you
know both :)
I know .htaccess is secure, I just never tried using it before. That
would no-doubt be the most secure way to do it though. I can write to
files I believe. I should send you the Code we have for the paging so
far, It's messy and I'm sure not too good, we couldn't find one out
there, so we had to make our own :|
Thanks
Jason