Re: Server Side Includes & WYSIWYG editors

by Gregor Pirnaver <gregor.pirnaver(at)email.si>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Aug 2000 08:53:06 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you all for your responses! This list really is
remarkable.

On Sun, 13 Aug 2000, St�phane Bergeron wrote:
> But you misread Gregor's question then because that's
> exactly what  Dreamweaver UltraDev will do (read and
> display SSI within the editor's  environment).

I will be working on PHP/MySQL for a web-design company.
They are using Dreamweaver.

So Dreamweaver does not support PHP?
Can you make it think PHP is SSI?
--
E.g.:
SSI start string: <!--#include file="

SSI start string: <? require("
SSI stop string: ") ?>
--

Also, did I get this right:
Frames are the way to go if you want to keep things