Re: Backing up sites

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:00:28 -0500
 To:  "Shannon Doyle" <shannon(at)oztek.net.au>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I meant on the server you want to back up, you could write a script to make
a back up for each site that you want to back up then schedule cron to run
the script at the intervals you want to make a backup, that way you only
have to do it once.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net