Re: Who let the dogs out?

by "Lisa H" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:02:32 -0600
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Peter,
 I did add it that way as every time I posted I got the mail returned with
the weird email addresses all over it.
My question has been answered by Real Networks on Bandwidth Usage of Real
Audio Autoplay versus the player that can be pushbutton and take up less
space.
  Also, though, for future reference, is there a way to do an autoplay in
Netscape? I was doing <embed SRC=".rpm"WIDTH="0"HEIGHT="0" Autostart="true">
but Netscape would not recognize.
   Any ideas on how to get around that?? PS, NN6 did play the file-LOL!
   I have also noticed that Netscape does pay more attention to centering
tags than does IE. Perhaps it is me. I use every available tag on a table
just to be sure! :)
   Has anyone found a solution to Cross Browser DHTML???
Lisa