RE: Disturbing email

by "Mike Carlson" <domitianx(at)domitianx.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:53:08 -0500
 To:  "'Hank Marquardt'" <hmarq(at)yerpso.net>,
"'Juliana Halvorson'" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
When you set up your mail client you can put anything you want as the
return address.

I get those in my hotmail account all the time. The sent address is the
address it was sent to.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx(at)domitianx.com

Thought Of The Moment:

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

<http://www.hwg.org>
*** Beginning PHP -- Starts August 20, 2001
*** http://www.hwg.org/services/classes/p171.3.html