Re: PHP Includes or SSI

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:42:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php

You can get PHP for Win2k (with auto-installer) here:

http://www.php.net/downloads.php

We have 2 Win2k machines and 2 Linux machines in our shop configured with
Apache/MySQL/PHP/Perl.  Works great.  Not sure about the SSI, though...I
found this link on the Apache site:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ-F.html#ssi-part-i