Re: specific criteria search within html pages

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 May 2002 07:29:48 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Denise,

If it was me, I would store all the info in a MySQL database and use a PHP
script to allow people to search the database. Of course any database/script
combo that you're comfortable with, or that your host provides will work
just fine.

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com