Re: Web site promotion

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:40:34 +0200
 To:  "Karen Stafford" <mail(at)noteworthycybersolutions.com>,
"'Lonna Poland'" <lonna-lee(at)granbury.com>,
"'HWG'" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My site appeared in a Google search a very short time after submitting it (7
weeks) and I don't think a lot of people put a link to my site on their web
pages.
Google keep telling about their system for ranking the pages after the
number of links to them, but they also search for words in the body of the
pages, so this is very important also.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro