RE: Which one???

by "Steve Deemer" <Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:56:58 -0500
 To:  <Braveheart20002appleonline.net(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"HWg techneiques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to study this to go Pro Web Design.. Then you must understand
that you will need to know more then the basics..
Perl Is a program language that executes on an Unix Server or the now
versions allow NT. This is no joke and needs to be taken more serious then
you would think. Do you understand the difference between Java and CGI??
Do you know the difference between Java and ASP??
	If you want to go pro and are just learning perhaps we should take this off
line where I may be able to Mentor you.. Are you interested? I have a
fantastic working environment.. But I need you to be completely serious
about what you are doing this is not some WYSIWYG you can drop and drag and
expect to work..

Learn them all and then learn the newest and Remember to go pro means you
will be learning till you Die.
Talk to you soon
Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net