Re: DW tracing image

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:23:39 +0800
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi peter,

> You've got the wrong idea about tracing images.

yes, thank you :-)) i think i have realized that sometime ago.  i think i
know
what i should do. but i really liked the effect on the image when the
transparency slider of the image was increased.  i want to see the same
results even if i will have to use my graphics software to put the
background image there.  i am not sure if i can do this if i just adjust the
brightness/contrast things...  the image gets to become less sharp so it is
perfect because the images have very bright colors and i do not want it to
be more striking than the text i will put over it. really cool

> i'd also suggest that you read the manual.  Better still, if you're
feeling
> rich,

no i am not!  :--) so i will just have to find a way to get through this i
guess!

thanks!
aline
http://www.banahawbreeze.com

buy "The Dreamweaver 3 Bible".  It's one I'd definitely get if I could