Re: Adding Netscape Browser....

by "Ben Russo" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:38:33 -0800
 To:  <eagle(at)upstateguide.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
When it asks about associations, what it's really asking is if you want
Netscape to be the default program for files with the .html extentions.

Right now you're using IE right?  So all .html files are opened with IE.  If
you let NN associate itself with those files, all that happens is all html
files will automatically open with NN.  That's the only thing to worry
about.

I assume you like IE more than NN.  So when Netscape asks about the
association, just say no.

hope I helped...

Ben