Re: Blue line in my table code???

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:52:19 -0400
 To:  "Caranois" <vjmartin(at)charter.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You have a nested table.  The outermost table has a width of 352 pixels and
a blue background.  The innermost table has a width of 350 pixels and a
white background.  Since the upper table is two pixels smaller than the
lower one, the lower one is showing through.

If you are looking for a borderless table, there's really no reason for the
outer table to be there.  Remove it and all should be well.

~Val