Re: Excel / my SQL

by "Tamara Nelson" <tamara(at)sanctusmoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:06:33 -0500
 To:  <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was the missing piece.  I know how to create
a mySQL database and I *think* I know how to modify it... the problem was
getting the Excel to load in.

*grumbles* Like writing a validating, cross-browser HTML site isn't hard
enough, now I gotta know this stuff *grumbles*

Tamara Nelson
"I'm not really a web designer but I play one at work"