Re: Filtering Pulldown Select Lists

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:47:16 +0200
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Melanie Gann" <mgann(at)second-street.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In your asp page for products only call products where family = x

For your parts page only call parts where products = y

e.g.

Set RSs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
' Get the items out of the systems DB
mySql = "SELECT tbl_Parts.* FROM  tbl_Parts WHERE products=3"
Set RSs = Conn.Execute(mySql)

HTH

Andy