=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Something's_wrong_with_my_keywords._Need_Help_ASAP?=

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:09:27 -0500
 To:  "Sunil Bahl" <sunilbahl(at)tigersden.i-p.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sunil,

In checking Yahoo, I do not see what you see.  Your Site is not
in yahoo at all.  It is however listed in the Intomi part of yahoo.

Also I will tell you now, Yahoo no matter what, will take your description
that you so carefully word, and turn it around to suit them.

Example:  Your description can be carefully worded:
offering all sized widgets, imported trinkets, one-of-a kind whatnots.

they will put
offers widgets, trinkets and whatnots.

so dont' ever expect them to use everything you give them.

But in the mean time unless you have an email from Yahoo stating that your
site has been put in their directory, you are not in thier directory.  You
are
in Intomi.  To check this to see if you are in
go to Yahoo and in the box  type  url:www.tigers-den.net
and it will tell you it is not there.

Sincerely,

Nancy Whittley