Re: How do you "TRACEROUTE"?

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:58:42 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Kym Jones" <kjones(at)adam.com.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can do a TRACEROUTE by simply going to the DOS black-screen, cd.. until
you have a C:\> prompt, then type in [tracert IP.ADD.RES.S] (without the
square brackets and use the numbers for the IP address or the
www.whatever.com/net/org/etc.) and it will give you all the information you
desire without using a fancy (or expensive) tool/program.  HTH

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek
gchurchman(at)medseek.com