Re: tables questions

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:32:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's why I like to use good ole Notepad. Nothing gets in my code that I
don't want there. I don't think it's anymore time consuming to code by hand
than it is to use a wysiwyg editor because you still have to go under the
hood and pull all the garbage code out.... espaecialy with M$ Front page.
Just my $.02 FWIW.

Lisa