Re: Maximizing a browser

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:26:40 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would have to agree here. I tend to close pop-up windows, regardless of
the size, before they can load completely. I am much more appreciative of a
site that gives me the choice of seeing that information for myself. Now, if
I click on a link and it opens in a new window, that's a different story.