RE: Site checks please ????

by "Mike Kear" <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:25:15 +1000
 To:  "'Techniques [HWG]'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Now there's my puzzle.   So far I've had six responses, and here's what
we've found ... anyone got any ideas what might cause this?

Rick. Buddy, Patti get errors.=20

On the other hand, Ginger, cbirds, Stephanie, and myself, can all see =
the
pages.

(Thank you very much to those people who helped, by the way, but to tell =
the
truth, the results only make the puzzle more confusing.)

At first I said it was just because the domains hadn't propagated around =
the
net yet.  But they were delegated to this location 10 days so, so that's
plenty of time.

Anyone think of any other possibilities I should check?

The only other possibility I know of right now is that these two domains =
are
delegated to dns1.afpwebworks.com, which is pointed to 64.191.62.207, =
and
also ns2.afpwebworks.com is pointed at that ip address.  My sysadmin =
says
that shouldn't be a problem, because he's set it up to allow as many =
dns's
as I like to point at the same ip address.   But is he right?  Can this =
be
the problem?

Cheers,
Michael Kear