Re: FTP

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:05:37 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
thanks.  the uploading seems tolerable now.

btw, the word "probleming" is not a new word -- just borne out of fast
typing and poor editing.  i thought i typed "having problems"...   :-))

aline
http://www.banahawbreeze.com