Re: Runtime Error in Windows NT

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:53:04 -0400
 To:  "Rob Prentice" <RJP(at)clickdms.com>,
"Sharyn Hinchcliffe" <sharyn(at)hcdesigns.com>,
"Mike Henden" <mike.henden(at)xtra.co.nz>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, you're right.  When I said "can't", I said that she couldn't because
she needs it to scroll vertically, and the two scrolls cannot be
differentiated (as far as I know?).

Thanks!

~Val