Re: need some suggestions

by "Bob Laurence" <webguy(at)re-data.com>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:10:08 -0800
 To:  "terry goode" <tgoode(at)earthlink.net>,
"Techniques [HWG]" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Terry,

so...without a database where do you get the info?

All info if in a data base could be sent with an SQL statement.

But  for a simple way for those email people :) they could fill out the form
online
then...

place cursor in the page
http://www.miconsystems.com/invoice2.htm

select   CTRL-A
then CTRL-C
then open outlook or express
select  format>rich text or html
place cursor in body then
CTRL-V

das it folks :)

you know have a custom completed  form for each person

but it is a time consuming process :( I would recommend SQL and perl

HTH

bob
re-data.com