Re: Image over Text

by "Travis Chillemi" <tmchille(at)ouray.cudenver.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:25:29 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Laurie Davis-Covin" <laurie.davis-covin(at)nist.gov>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would suggest using a float in CSS.  Not sure how well it works in older
netscape browsers.  Information on floating images can be found at
http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_class_float.asp

Speaking of which ... is it safe to bury netscape 4.7x?  I design sites for
IE 4+ and netscape 6+ (server logs show next to no use of netscape 4.7x).
what browsers do the rest of you design for?  I tend to use a lot of CSS for
formatting, so this really works well for me.

Travis