Re: Question?

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:27:18 +0200
 To:  "dale" <dale(at)daleznet.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Paul Thompson" <pault(at)hiwaay.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is Teleport Pro which is a Windows program with a Windows GUI....

And there is also wget which is a free program for Windows and for Unix
which runs in a a command line mode.
I think wget is better because it can be easier scheduled and better
configured but maybe a little harder to use for a novice.

Unfortunately there is no program that can download an entire site, because
there are many pages that can be downloaded only after choosing some options
from a form and submitting that form, or some that use a Javascript code for
downloading a page, etc.

Teddy