Re: Database/Site integration

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:15:30 -0800
 To:  "Wiers" <wiers(at)willard-oh.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can learn Visual Basic and use it to implement SQL queries.  If you
would like to ask me specific questions off-line I will try to help.  This
can all be hand-typed into the hand-coded page, but I can't imagine why
anyone would want to do that in a time when many of these editors (DrumBeat
is one of them) have been improved upon until their scripts are relatively
clean.  If you want to edit the library scripts to make them fit your
circumstances more closely, you can often do that with less trouble than
starting from scratch.

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek