Re: To WWW or not To WWW...

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:05:22 -0500
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"Techniques (E-mail)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have NT site both ways. It's a server set up thing.

http://rossidesigns.net
http://www.bouncersbible.com

those are both with the same host but only the advanced plan allows indexing
without the www

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net