Re: referral links question

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)ccosmo.net>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:28:17 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Daniel,
I like theCounter, too.  I wasn't looking to switch to a different
one.  I do
find it interesting that except for a few foreign sites, which may
have the
link for all I know, is that all of the other strange ones are sex
sites.  It
would seem if it were a glitch in the system we would get referral
links from all kinds
of sites.  I wonder if the sex sites have some sort of script that is
automatically
adding their URL to other sites using thecounter.
 Some of these sites are pretty raunchy, I think
one should be illegal if it isn't already.
I've got a whole new education in the last couple of days.
Karin