Re: Importing Excel fields into SQL 7?

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:06:55 -0400
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,

My earlier e-mail appears to have bounced.

You can do this with Data Transformation Services (DTS) - can get more info
starting at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/sql/dts_ovrw
.htm or in your SQL 7 online doc.

There are wizards that should help you set up your DTS package for this, and
you should be able to include the package in your scheduled SQL job.

HTH.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect
Clio Associates
70 Pavilion St.