Re: Domain For Sale

by "Caranois" <vjmartin(at)charter.net>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:53:39 -0500
 To:  "Ron Hall" <thorn(at)cc.mcgill.ca>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>, "Michael I. Bitton" <mbitton(at)mibdevelopment.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My server supports Java and cgi, but as far as cgi, I am disfunctional. LOL

I would love to find a java appelet or etc that would suit my needs, but so
far
have not found one.

Vik

Vikki Martin- vjmartin(at)caranois.com
Caranois Collectibles - www.caranois.com
Softbelly's/Screenie Beanies - Our Number 1 Seller
http://www.caranois.com/screeniebeaniesaa/sbnew2001/screeniebeanie6.html
Voice - 1-618-242-8468 - Fax - 1-618-242-8468
We are pleased to announce we give Bulk and Government discounts.
If you are interested please send inquires to:
gov-discounts(at)caranois.com
bulk-discount(at)caranois.com