Re: page displayed from CGI script

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:01:20 -0400
 To:  "hwg techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The locationheader should work fine...add a space after the colon.  Also
make sure you have sent no other information back to the browser before this
line, including content-types (mime types) or blank lines.

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/doc/FAQs/cgi/perl-cgi-faq.html

The Perl web site has many useful tutorials and articles.