Re: Shopping carts questions

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 06:37:23 +0100
 To:  "Annique" <annique(at)kscable.com>,
"HWG-technique Mailing List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I came across www.worldpay.com yesterday, which appears to take the hassle
and security issues out of your hands.

This may be an alternative?
I don't understand the issues myself, i'm trying to research options for a
(hypthetical) "small business" website that is planning on selling direct;
so if you  can tell me if it's any good for your requirements  / why you
*wouldn* use it :-)
i'd be grateful!

hilma
--x----