RE: Netscape 6 and mouseovers

by "John Woram" <john(at)woram.com>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:13:57 -0400
 To:  <thewolves(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Larry Coates wrote: "Wow! I never woulda thought that the "notes"
button had three different links or that the "tables" button had two
different links. This must be a big confusion factor for your users."

You have to be in Psychic mode [not available in all browsers]<g>.
Actually, this is a recent revision--previously there was only one
page for each button, but the pages got too big so I split them up.
For now, the alt="xxx" contains a pop-up explanation, which work in IE
only. I need to convert the page to use title="xxx" instead. Tomorrow,
for sure.

John