RE: ASP page, closing a window with JavaScript

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:32:06 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Yes you can however it can be a problem from memory because you have
lost the object with which to refer to the popup window when you change
pages. The way to get it back again is to run the same UploadStatus()
function with a blank URL. This should create a new object for the popup
window but not actually launch a new popup. If you have troubles let me
know because I'm not 100% sure if I have remembered the exact procedure
but it should work.

Later,
Brett

"Oooooh... they have the Internet on computers now..." - Homer Simpson