Page Check Please

by "Teajai Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:13:46 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello;

Can you all please check this site for colors. All we have up is the
prototype front page and apparently there is some color disparity between
monitors on the client side:

This is a note that Susan & Ginger sent me.   They see almost black where
> there is purple on my screen.   The tab areas are a very dark maroon on
> theirs, the back ground that the whole graphic sets on is brown on their
> screen & gray on mine.   With all of the many monitors out there, are we
> going to have a problem with this color scheme?

I need to know who is seeing what on which browsers so I will know if this
is an isolated incident of someone needing to change settings or an across
the board problem.

http://www.pb-n-j.com/samples/rytan.html

Thanks in advance!
Teajai Kimsey