Anyone had experience streaming video and audio?

by "Mike Kear" <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:17:30 +1000
 To:  "'HTML Writer's Guild Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a proposal to put together for a client who wants to stream video =
and
audio from an entertainment venue, and I'm wanting to get my head around =
the
issues involved, and look for what I'm going to need to build into the
proposition.=20

I guess the major issue is enough bandwidth and enough processing grunt, =
are
there any other big issues or traps or potential landmines for me with =
this?
Anyone actually done streaming of half hour or one hour programs on the =
web?

Are there any big differences between streaming server products?

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.