RE: CSS & Table borders

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:23:03 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.builder.com/Authoring/CSS/table.html

Check that out. Also note that there are numerous tags that Netscape
doesn't support in CSS, so read up about that as well. May I make a
suggestion to not do table border etc. in CSS. I never find it that
great in the end. The only thing I do is put their colours in the CSS.

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely