Re: back to no-margins vs. clean code

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 May 2002 22:05:01 -0400
 To:  "HWG list" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Karen,
    So: you're / we're stuck with either using code that works or code that
validates. I'll take code that works. At least my sites look good (& are
fully functional) for everyone.

    As for the Yahoo-Google thing, I believe you'll find that using the Open
Directory (dmoz.org) will get you listed in both. Personally I hate Google
with it's re-directed re-opening of the page, which results in going back to
the # 1 listing page tter what # listing you have gone forward to. When
searching, I go to DMOZ first, then Yahoo, then *maybe* Google & then
others.
    My 2 cents....
    ~ Paul