Re: Covering up ads on a free server.

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:56:12 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I remember surfing around the net not long ago, and came across a script
which was supposed to turn off the ads on Geocities. What it basically
amounted to was putting the <.noscript> tag in your heading. so it not only
turned off the ads, but prevented you from using any kind of javascript in
your site. I never tried the thing out to see if it worked or not.

Dusty