RE: dealing with designers

by "Keith Purtell" <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:06:51 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ann:

I agree with the other person who recommended a PDF attachment; it's the only way the designer will
have full control, and it saves you the trouble of presenting a technical explanation.

Also: you might warn the designer about people who remove HTML from their email. Some time ago I
installed a utility (1st Email Anti-Virus) that converts all incoming HTML email into plain text.
Occasionally some marketing department will send me a message so loaded with images and HTML that
the filtered result I actually see is completely blank!

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  kpurtell(at)vantagemed.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

---