Re: Anyone got an effective anti-spam and anti-virus regime?

by "John" <johnmoz(at)ozemail.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:21:01 +1000
 To:  <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go with the momentum. Accept that his concern is legitimate. He wants some
attention given to it.

Particular incidents that have occured? Narrow it down.

We all no it's difficult. He is however frustrated and wants that given
attention.

We know that email programs can filter messages based on words.

Ask him to add to a list of words [Provide him with start] or perhaps even
provide him with a list of words for him to choose from so that these words
could be used to filter emails. This will also lead to more understanding by
him of why it is difficult.

A bit to your cause ...