Re: File Upload Win to Linux

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Sep 2001 01:56:58 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi John,
    I'm no expert on scripts, but I believe Notepad can cause alot of
problems because it's so simple. Wordwrapping alone can do it.
    I use 1st Page for both HTML & scripts - it's free & GREAT! :-)
http://www.evrsoft.com/  You might also check into EditPad:
http://www.editpadlite.com/
HTH ;^ )
      Paul Angel