RE: CFM vs ASP

by "Kenneth Dombrowski" <printer2(at)designmattersinc.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 15:41:35 -0400
 To:  "'Eric Frazier'" <ef(at)kwinternet.com>,
"Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I heard transaction support was there, but new.

FKs, I understand, have been there a long time as well, but afaik
they're still not enforced, which was my real gripe. I should disclaim
that as well with the statement that I haven't looked into it for a few
months.

I have been using mySql for small content management sites for a little
less than a year, coming from an SQL Server background I am beginning to
adjust, but my habits die pretty hard :)

I didn't want to mis-lead the original poster, my comment was just that
the environment and programmer are more important than the scripting
language.

ken