Re: Cannot view the source

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:17:59 +0300
 To:  "Donna Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
No, the "Source" menu option is not grayed, but if I press it, ...nothing
happends.
Notepad doesn't appear at all.
If I've opened another page from the same site, I could see the source fine.
Unfortunately I can't find that page again, but I will try more.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro