Re: hwg-techniques-digest V1 #1285

by "Debbie O'Meara" <domeara(at)QuixNet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:58:06 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lois--

Sorry to have been so cryptic.  The one with the "eds" folder in it is where
I put the pages to test.  I put the real code up so that people could see
that, then put the URLs to the test pages so that people could test them out
and not be sending fake form submissions to the client, just to me. Hence
the different paths.  Although you're right--it's the sort of thing I could
stare at for hours and not notice!

Thanks for the input!
Debbie