RE: Unruly tables! Argh!

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:12:16 -0500
 To:  "'Collette K. McNeill'" <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>,
"'hwg-techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your table is in fact not 690. Your graphic above it is 690.  Here's the
code and it says your initial table is 750 and the nested one is 95% if
that, which works out to 713.
That's what it says in your code that I read.
Kate Pollara