Re: what's a 'block element?' was: reliable way to float a block of text?

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:15:46 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I gotta admit, I'm stunned too! How on earth did you make that work?
And how did you figure it out? I thought something like that could only be
done with CSS. I tried it out and tested it on NN4.76, NN6.01, IE6, and
Opera6. It works perfectly in all of them! I added some CSS for the border
of the table and it still worked great in that it didn't choke NN4.7 - it
just ignored the style. If youd like to check it out using Linux or Mac
etc... to see if it still works, I'd be interested in the results. Check it
here: http://www.web-design-cs.com/temps/test.htm

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com