Re: random image loss????

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:53:15 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Pat

I have not yet validated any of the pages
linked to from the opening page, I thought
I'de resolve this problem 1st as it may save
me doubling up on my workload. All the problems
I've described appear on the opening web view.

I'm using IE5 but I upgraded from 4.something
because of this problem but it persists. So basically
many of the pages you can load from the opening
page may be faulty. Yes many of the inner pages
loaded are grey in colour with no textured
background image. NZstats is a DARK BLUE (I'm
not sure that I like it though whats your thoughts.

Anyway I'd better stick to the problem right now
as I am now giving this website my full attention and
want to launch it as soon as possible.

Thanks
Peter Newton