Re: Web graphics to printable graphics

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:53:23 -0700
 To:  "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Photoshop or ImageReady, PaintshopPro and a dozen more good graphics
programs will increase the DPI count and save in TIFF format.  There are
many techniques to avoid degradation of the image during the transformation
that depend on the size, type and quality of the image you start with.  If
you want to provide more details of what exactly you are trying to do, I
will be glad to offer more suggestions.

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek