RE: opening a pdf file in a new window

by "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:17:44 -0600
 To:  "'Niall Kennedy'" <nkennedy(at)rcgp-scotland.org.uk>,
"'Hwg Techniques \(E-mail\)'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would be curious to see if anyone has an answer to this.  I have been
having the same problems with PDF's.  If I save the target file to my hard
drive, it opens fine.  But, if I click on the link to open, all I get is a
blank page.  The file type is set to open with Acrobat Reader and actually,
the reader loads, but just with a blank page.
Juliana