Re: CSS & DW

by "Henry John Boleszny" <henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:54:41 +1000
 To:  <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>,
"Techniques - HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Marty,

I can appreciate your needing to see the page on the web.  I'm on-line now
(again) and will organise a free host for this site.  It has to be free - I
don't have any clients or income yet <grin>.

As for the link - yeah, it's there: <.link rel="stylesheet"
href="bw-1c.css"> (period before "link" is for those e-mail clients who love
html).

I'll let you know as soon as the page is up.

BTW - I've had another go at the page (well, several actually) and the
styles work.  I still don't know why they'd be "unavailable" though.

Cheers, and thanks for the suggestions.

Henry John Boleszny
  Business & Web Site Consultant
  ABN: 27 097 668 056

E-mail:          henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com
Web:             http://brownbear.htmlplanet.com
Phone:           (07) 5529 2661
Messages:        0410 603 063
Post:            PO Box 3667, Burleigh Town QLD 4220, Australia